There are a lot of beard growth products that you can use to help improve your beard growth and the health of your beard. However, not all of them are made with your best interest in mind. Some products contain harsh chemicals that can harm your skin and face. The best products will have the least amount of chemicals and ingredients that could be harmful to you.
However, we'll be looking at a very special oil which ticks all the boxes for healthy natural ingredients.
Introducing “Argan Oil”.
Argan oil is a miracle for the skin and hair.
As you may know, beard growth is a sign of manliness & virility. You would want to grow your beard as much as possible; and to achieve this aim, you will need to use the best possible beard growth products for maximum effectiveness.
The use of Argan oil for beard growth is one of the most effective methods to grow healthy looking beards.
But if you’re wondering if Argan Oil can help with beard growth, then you’re in the right place.
In this article, we take a look at the question of whether Argan Oil can do what it promises to help you achieve your beard goals.
What is Argan Oil and what are its benefits?
Argan oil is derived from the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco. The oil has been used for centuries by Moroccan women to protect their skin and hair from harsh desert conditions.
Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and anti-inflammatory properties which have many benefits for skin and hair.
Some of the benefits includes:
- Moisturizing and conditioning: Argan oil is an age-old beauty secret with one of its numerous benefits hydrating and softening the hair. Because it is full of fatty acids, mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid. Argan oils have been shown to lubricate the hair shaft and help your hair maintain moisture.
- Increases Hair Elasticity: With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil helps to increase hair’s elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull, lifeless hair.
- Prevent breakage and improves scalp hair due to its high content of Vitamin E
- Increases shine: The use of argan oil promotes shine and smoothness.
Sun Protection: Argan oil has been used by Moroccan women for centuries to protect their skin from sun damage.
A 2013 study found that the antioxidant activity in argan oil protected skin against free radical damage from the sun. This benefit may also extend to the hair, helping to prevent drying and other damage from ultraviolet rays.
Hair Loss: Although not so much research has been made available on argan oil specifically for hair loss, but it's proven benefits for hair and scalp health may prevent hair breakage and hair loss.
The powerful antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids in argan oil help keep your hair moisturized and protect against styling damage and damage caused by free radicals. This can result in less breakage and shedding.
What are the best ways to use Argan Oil for beard growth?
If you want to reap the benefits of argan oil for your beard, here is the best way to do it.
- Use as a nourishing conditioner: Due to Argan oil's richness in nutrients like Vitamins A, C and E; antioxidants, linoleic acid and omega 6 fatty acids, it makes it perfect for conditioning. The combination of these super-nourishing ingredients leaves your beard softer, shinier, more manageable and frizz-free.
- Use to shine your beard: If you want shiny, healthy hair, you need to use high-quality oil-infused products like Argan Oil. Argan Oil is designed to penetrate your strands, unlike serums which usually just sit on the surface. This will help keep your strands hydrated and looking their best.
- Use as an effective styling product: Argan oil is an excellent way to add shine to your hair and keep it frizz-free. It's especially beneficial for those with textured hair, as it can help to define their curls.
- Use as a relieving scalp treatment: Argan oil is known for its many benefits, one of which is reducing scalp inflammation. By massaging argan oil into your scalp and beard area, you can help reduce dandruff, itchiness, and other scalp issues.
Best Argan Oil for your Beard
When it comes to choosing the best argan oil for your beard, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure that the oil is 100 percent pure and organic.
This will ensure that your scalp and hair reap all of the benefits of the oil. Additionally, look for an oil that is labeled for cosmetic use; this will guarantee that it meets all safety standards.
Finally, be sure to choose an argan oil that comes in a dark-coloured glass bottle; this will help to protect the integrity of the oil.